You’ll see some of the best natural sights this planet has to offer on the island of Borneo, from endangered great apes to rainbow-coloured schools of tropical fish.
On this tour you’ll also be spoiled with delicious food, sunset cocktails and special trips to gorgeous places only the locals know about. Brahminy Kite Tours have arranged everything for you, so once you've booked your flight, there is nothing else for you to do except relax and take in the wonders.
Combine this package with our Kuala Lumpur stay for the ultimate Malaysian experience!
NB: The listed price covers 1 person, but it is based on 2 people travelling. What this means is that if you intend to travel by yourself you will incur a 'single supplement surcharge' of 50% of package price, payable direct to Brahminy Kite Villa.
Brahminy Kite Tour Itinerary
- Day 1: Airport transfer, light refreshments, massage or treatment at the award-winning Jari-Jari Spa, sunset cocktails at the Shangri-la. Option to have dinner at the traditional Malaysian Kampung Nelayan restaurant and enjoy a cultural performance while you dine
- Day 2: Photograph Malaysia’s highest mountain peak from a stunning vantage point within Kinabalu Park, an ancient rainforest that is UNESCO World Heritage Listed. Explore a 60-metre high canopy walkway and take a dip in hot (and cold!) springs. See a secret waterfall only the locals know how to get to. Lunch included
- Day 3: Tropical island hopping – explore colourful coral reefs, laze on white sandy beaches and relax with a great barbeque lunch. Lots of watersports, including scuba diving and parasailing, are available
- Day 4: Spend the day watching heart-meltingly cute little orangutans feeding and playing at a wildlife sanctuary. Taste traditional coconut pudding at Salut, one of the best restaurants in the region (option to have dinner there too)
- Day 5: Choose between a cooking class, proboscis monkey and firefly river cruise, white water rafting or cultural tours
- Day 6: Visit local markets and take in the view of the town from Observatory Tower. Transfer to airport
- Click here for full details of itinerary
Where You’ll Stay
- Choose from one of five hotels:
How to get there
- Fly into Kota Kinabalu. Transfers to and from the airport are included in this deal
How to book your stay
- When the timer on this offer ends, we will send you an email containing your voucher (this is NOT the email you get at the time of purchase - that's just a receipt)
- Use the listed details to call the property and organise your stay dates (you'll quote your voucher number here, so keep it handy)