This is one of those life-changing trips you always hear about - a driving tour through the land above the clouds. Nepal is home to breath-taking natural beauty and a number of precious historical artefacts. It is a region that feels mystical, and there’s no better way than this to immerse yourself in its particular way of life.
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu, meet with Earthbound Expeditions representative and check into a hotel
- Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing: Breakfast, then a visit to Swayambhunath (aka Monkey Temple), one of the oldest Buddhist Stupa in the Kathmandu Valley. Then it's on to Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Temple and Patan Durbar Square. Later, a drive to Nagarkot, a beautiful hill station providing magnificent mountain views from Everest in the east to Annapurna in the west.
- Day 3: Early morning sunrise views from the mountain, then a drive to World Heritage Bhaktapur and Pokhara, with its beautiful lake and mountain ranges. Spend the night in a hotel.
- Day 4: Early morning drive to Sarangkot for views of Annapurna and Fishtail Mountain. After breakfast, spend the day exploring Pokhara.
- Day 5: Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan National Park by bus. Chitwan was once the hunting ground of British and Nepalese aristocrats. Today, it is a World Heritage sanctuary where animals like elephants and tigers are protected.
- Day 6: Spend the day at Chitwan National Park, partaking in safari-style activities.
- Day 7: After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu by bus. Spend a half-day shopping, then enjoy a cultural show and dinner in the evening.
- Day 8: Breakfast, and then a drive to the airport for your flight home.
How to book your stay
- When the timer on this offer ends, we will send you an email containing your voucher (this is NOT the email you get at the time of purchase - that's just a receipt)
- Contact Earthbound Expeditions on email@example.com to organise your tour (you'll quote your voucher number here, so keep it handy)
Note: Some properties will take tentative bookings before the deal ends - this is entirely up to them. Feel free to contact them and ask about your dates before you purchase. But we also offer a 48 hour guarantee, which means you get a full refund if your dates aren't available (provided you contact us within the 48 hour window).